Friday, 5 May 2017

Agent News!

I've been holding this news in for a whole, never-ending four days! Before you laugh at me, we all know how long that is for writers! In the challenging industry that is publishing, where you build your suit of armor against rejection day by day, when good news comes and you have to wait to tell it...well, it feels like forever!





So here it is: I'm absolutely thrilled to announce that I'm now represented by the wonderful Maura Kye-Casella of Don Congdon Associates, Inc.




I can't wait to get started on the next step of this journey with my dream agent - here's to many years of publishing to come!

Thank you Maura for taking a leap of faith on me and my strange little stories! :-)

And for all the other writers out there - unpublished, published, querying, aspiring - if you ever want a writing buddy who appreciates where you are and where you're going, you all know I'm here for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment